How we support your business
We’ve been supporting Australian businesses for over 30 years. We know what you need to manage your super.
We can help as much or as little as you need
We make super simple. At Spirit Super, we’re big enough to make a difference but small enough to care. We help you meet your super responsibilities quickly and easily, leaving you more time to spend running your business.
What we offer
As a Spirit Super employer, you get ongoing super support with access to:
- Super experts — our team know super and provide personalised super support for you and your business, including clearing house assistance and a dedicated employer team.
- Workshops and webinars — online and in-person events with practical advice and guidance on everything super.
- Super updates — we keep you in the loop about super and regulatory changes that may impact your business.
- Tools and resources – easy access to useful forms, fact sheets, guides and more.
We’re always adding services and resources to help make your life easier. We’ll keep you up to date with all our latest offerings and news by email.
Are you a Spirit Super employer?
You’re a Spirit Super employer if you’ve:
- completed and submitted an Employer details form and/or
- signed up for our clearing house (or another SuperStream compliant method) and are using it to make contributions.
Meet your local expert
Your local Spirit Super expert can answer your questions and get you on the right track.
Make us your default fund
We’re MySuper authorised, so you can rely on us to look after the best interests of your employees.