Advice we offer
Whether you’re earning super for the first time, mid-career, or approaching retirement, our super experts can help you reach your super goals.
As a Spirit Super member, you have access to a range of information and advice from our super experts. Whether your needs are simple or more complex, we can help.
General information and education
Want to know how to set up salary sacrifice or make an investment switch? We can help you understand how your account works and the options available so you can make informed decisions. This service is provided at no additional cost to you.
We cover topics including
- super rules and general information
- how to access your account
- help with forms and balance queries
- employer contribution cut-off dates and clearing house help.
General advice doesn't consider your financial objectives, situation and needs. Download a copy of the Spirit Super Advice Financial services guide.
Want to know which super-boosting strategies might work for you or the best way to invest your super for your age and risk appetite? With personal advice we’ll help you with topics including investment options within Spirit Super, contributions and projections through to retirement. This service is provided at no additional cost to you.
We provide recommendations on topics including:
- strategies to grow your super
- choosing the right investment options for your super
- how to optimise your retirement savings
- your eligibility for government contributions.