Make a claim
A simple claims experience can make a challenging time in your life a little easier.
No one makes an insurance claim under the best of circumstances. That's why we’ve designed our claims process to be as easy and straightforward as possible.
How to make a claim
To make an insurance claim, you can:
If you pass away, your legal personal representative or next of kin will need to call us on 1800 005 166.
Before you get started
To help process your claim and ensure that any benefit can be paid, you’ll need to:
- provide satisfactory proof of identity
- complete any relevant claim forms and provide supporting evidence of the claims
- provide such medical, income or other evidence required, at your expense
- undergo any medical or other examination which is reasonably required, and
- comply with any reasonable medical treatment or rehabilitation program.